Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Learning at Home for Thursday, March 19


Learning at Home for Thursday, March 19

First of all - you guys are amazing! You've all done a fantastic job of making the best of this unexpected situation. 
Second - I apologize for the sound quality on a couple of my videos. I'm still figuring out what is working and what will work better.
Third - I apologize that you have to hear me sing! LOL!!! Bear with me here; I am used to only 5 and 6 year olds having to hear me sing!

Here is what we have for tomorrow:

1) Learning Mat Activities for Week 1 Thursday. There is a Math activity and an ELA (English/Language Arts) activity. The math part can be done on scrap paper, the back of another paper, on a whiteboard or chalkboard, etc. The ELA part (informational writing about watermelons) can be completed in their writing journal. There is also the “tic-tac-toe” grid on the bottom corner to complete throughout the week. Choose any 3 in a row to complete, or do more of them if you’d like!










2) Listen to my Read Aloud. No Reading Response today – listen just for fun! Nibbles the Book Monster

3) Letter Recognition – watch the video and read the letters and sounds with me! Letter Practice

4) Goods and Services Sort – watch the video here:












5a)Faith Formation – watch the video for instructions to put the Lord’s Prayer book together (this is totally optional, they're kind of a pain!!)How to Fold a one page mini book
OR just cut apart and staple together in order OR just leave it as is!
5b) Listen to today’s devotion: Devotions for March 19

Please send a picture of the Goods and Services Sort when completed!

Have a great day and as always - text, email, etc if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankfulness Drive

 Today, we gathered all of the donations from the last few weeks for the Macomb Foster Closet, along with items purchased through our Thrive...