Thursday, March 19, 2020

Learning at Home for Friday, March 20


Learning at Home for Friday, March 20


I'd love to connect with your student sometime soon. There is a great app called Marco Polo that allows people to send short video messages. It is very easy to use! Both of my kids have used it to send messages to friends, and I would love to have messages from your kids that I can respond to and send messages back! They can say hi, show me something they're working on, the fort they built, share a prayer request, etc. Once you download the app, look for me: Andrea Gastmeier, 586-322-7751. 

Friday's jobs:
1) Learning Mat Activities for Week 1 Friday. There is a Math activity and an ELA (English/Language Arts) activity. They will need help with the ch, sh, and th blends on the last 3 words on the ELA section









2) Listen to my Read Aloud here:Story: Wemberly Worried   Complete “My Favorite Part” page in Reading Response packet by drawing a picture of your favorite part and writing a caption to describe the picture.











3) Writing Journal page. Write 2 sentences to describe what you see in the picture. Kid spelling is fine! Encourage them to sound out their words independently, and don't forget to capitalize only the first word and add punctuation!












4) Math - Count with me in this video:Kindergarten Counting
Then sing along with our counting numbers song here: Spelling Numbers with Dr. Jean

5)Faith Formation -Listen to today’s devotion: Friday’s devotion

When completed, take a picture of Activity #2 and send it to me - thank you!
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, prayer requests, etc.
My next email/posting will not be until Sunday evening with Monday's assignments - enjoy a peaceful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankfulness Drive

 Today, we gathered all of the donations from the last few weeks for the Macomb Foster Closet, along with items purchased through our Thrive...