Monday, May 18, 2020

Learning at Home for Tuesday, May 19

Learning at Home for Tuesday, May 19

1) Phonics Lesson 132 - Review of digraphs. Watch the lesson, then complete the activity on Seesaw.
2) Science - Listen to the video and learn about Isopods (like pillbugs/rolypoly) and check out the Roly Poly that Keane and I found on our walk!
3a) Read Aloud - Listen to When I Grow Up
3b) Complete the "When I grow up" worksheet either on Seesaw or print and complete and send me a picture!
4)Handwriting - Letters Yy and Zz
5) Listen to our Devotions

Spanish from Senora Phillips:

¡Hola clase! I am so super proud of all your hard work learning español from home!  I hope and pray you have a wonderful summer break and I can't wait to see you next year!
Here is one last story to listen to.  Do you hear any words that we have learned this year?
¡Hasta luego!   Señora Phillips

Optional:
Learning Mats
Virtual Field Trip! Take a trip to a FARM to learn all about the animals!
If you enjoyed that, here is a longer tour of a Dairy Farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankfulness Drive

 Today, we gathered all of the donations from the last few weeks for the Macomb Foster Closet, along with items purchased through our Thrive...