Thursday, May 7, 2020

Learn at Home for Friday, May 8

Kindergarten families - you are AMAZING and you sure know how to make your teacher feel loved! Thank you so much for taking time to drive by my house today. It meant the world to me! I think I smiled all afternoon (while drinking my iced cap and eating chocolates!) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Happy Mother’s Day to all of you Moms - I hope you have a wonderful day with your families and they make it a special day for you!

Learning plan for Friday, May 8:

1) Phonics Lesson 125 - Learn about ‘sneaky e’ (silent e) that makes a vowel say it’s own name, like the ‘a’ in make or shade. Go to Seesaw to complete the activity, matching words to pictures.
2) Math Lesson 130 - Learn about solving a subtraction problem by drawing a picture, then complete the activity on Seesaw.
3) Read Aloud - Listen to The Flea's Sneeze
4) Science - Listen and learn All About Birds
5) Listen to our Devotions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankfulness Drive

 Today, we gathered all of the donations from the last few weeks for the Macomb Foster Closet, along with items purchased through our Thrive...