Friday, May 22, 2020

Slideshows and Summer Learning

Hi Kindergarten families!
I had originally planned on sharing our photo slideshow during our Zoom, but I decided I wanted to see and talk to them and have you watch the slideshow with your family instead! It's about 15 minutes long, but worth watching! I just love these kids and the great memories we made together!

Kindergarten 2019-20 Slideshow

In keeping with kindergarten graduation, I just HAD to put together a "When I Grow Up" montage. Thank you for your help with the pictures! Trinity's Facebook page will be sharing this today as well!


I will be in touch as soon as Mr. Petzold makes a decision on Kindergarten Graduation and what that will look like.

Finally, a few families mentioned interest in Boom Card availability over the summer! The kids love these! I have purchased several 'decks' and they would all be review...many of them likely too easy, but still good practice! I will be sharing links to those here on the blog over the summer. The links are good for 10-14 days once I post them, so I will link new ones periodically.

I will also attach some practice packets in the email today. These are ENTIRELY OPTIONAL. 

I hope you all have a memorable summer of making memories with your families. It may not be what we want or hope for, but let's make the best of it and make wonderful memories with our families! Love you all!! Thank you for the wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankfulness Drive

 Today, we gathered all of the donations from the last few weeks for the Macomb Foster Closet, along with items purchased through our Thrive...