Monday, April 20, 2020

Learning at Home for Tuesday, April 21

Hello Kindergarten families! Excellent job in getting everything completed last week! I hope the activities on Seesaw are going smoothly for you - my intention was to keep the kids involved in the simplest way possible.

We will attempt another Zoom meeting on Thursday, April 23 at 11 am. Invitation and details for that to come!

Learning at Home for Tuesday, April 21

1) Phonics Lesson 110  Listen to the lesson and answer along with me, then go to Seesaw to complete the Phonics worksheet that goes with it
2) Practice our Sight Words
3) Math Lesson 117/118 - watch our lesson, then find and complete the activity on Seesaw
4) Listen to our Read Aloud - I Stink, with Special Guest Reader Mr. Gastmeier!
5) Handwriting Letters M &N
6) Listen to our Devotions

Please let me know if you have any prayer requests. While I pray for all of our kindergarten families, if there is anything specific I can add to my prayers, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankfulness Drive

 Today, we gathered all of the donations from the last few weeks for the Macomb Foster Closet, along with items purchased through our Thrive...