Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Learning at Home for Wednesday, March 25


Learning at Home for Wednesday, March 25
*Please take a picture of Activity #3 - The Phonics Read and Match - and send that picture to me when you get a moment.

My prayers are with all of you for your health and safety during these uncertain times. If you have a specific prayer request, please let me know. This prayer was on the YouVersion App today, and I thought I'd share. YouVersion is an app that has daily devotions, prayers, and bible study. There are tons of different devotions for individuals, families, etc.












Here is our plan for Wednesday:


1) Learning Mat Activities for Week 2 Wednesday. There is a Math activity and an ELA (English/Language Arts) activity. This can be done on scrap paper, the back of another paper, on a whiteboard or chalkboard, etc.

2) Listen to my Read Aloud: Pig the Pug Complete Reading Response













3) Phonics page: Read and Match! Read the words on each box. Cut the pictures from the bottom of the page. Match the picture with the correct word and glue in place.













4) Sight Word Worksheet: We












5)  Listen to today’s devotion: Wednesday Devotion

6) Music with Mrs. Bante:
      Hello K-2 Families!!!

I MISS YOU! I pray you're all staying safe. During this time we aren't in school, you will not be graded in anything for music class, but I will still be sending videos just so we can still interact. In this video I will be talking about pitch, which is HIGH and LOW sounds. Pardon the fact that I have no make up on and look exhausted :) 
Love and miss you all and can't wait to see you again!
Mrs. Bante

6




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankfulness Drive

 Today, we gathered all of the donations from the last few weeks for the Macomb Foster Closet, along with items purchased through our Thrive...